Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I want to file a discrimination case against the judge in

Customer Question

I want to file a discrimination case against the judge in Mora violated my civil rights cause I am not from MN and I am hispanic and Native. Feel like I am a poster child to show other people of color what happens when you do not understand MN laws.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Mora , MN
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I am in the process. But trying to start it is what I need help with instead of representing myself anymore with this case. Due to the fact I was just threatened to get charged with a new crime as I was convicted for in 2005.????
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not at this time. Maybe through talking to the lawyer may answer any other questionsI may have later on. Thanks
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 4 months ago.

Hello! Thanks for using Just Answer. My name is***** and I am an attorney. I am not licensed in Minnesota, but I may be able to help you with your problem. I'm sorry it's taken so long for someone to get back with you. I personally was just given access to answer questions on the site so I wasn't able to answer you beforehand. Can I start with your name?