Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

The VA in Union Grove, WI violated my mental health and

Customer Question

The VA in Union Grove, WI violated my mental health and caused personal injury to my mental health.(can back up mental health) that took 5 months to recover from. They interfered with me and cost me a year of my life. The local sheriffs department made me feel like a criminal by pulling me over many times and short amount of time.
JA: Can you tell me what state this is in? And do you have copies of the medical records?
Customer: The state of Wisconsin and yes I have about 2 and half years of mental health history within the VA.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No it took 5 months for me to regain my mental health balance.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am living in Portland, OR because the city made me fear for my well fare.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 3 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
How did they violate your mental health? What did they do to you that caused these issues?