Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

I just recently went to a law firm called Volks Anwalt

Customer Question

I just recently went to a law firm called Volks Anwalt claiming that. They were a law firm that help people with foreclosure problems. There was a fee of $1,500 which they debt $800 from my account in December, and $500 on the 3rd of this month. And all they have done was debt from my account and I haven't heard anything else. But while reading the review on thier customers or clients they are saying that they was fraudulently
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: New York, but they told me they were afflicted with lawyers in Maryland
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Are you talking about with Volkks Anwalt
JA: No. I'm the Lawyer's Assistant.
Customer: Not Sure
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to know if I'm being taken for my money plus I"m a widow and on fixed income
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Roger replied 15 days ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

The best way to check on this company is to contact the consumer fraud division of your state's attorney general's office. They can investigate the company and tell you whether it is legitimate. Also, if there have been other reports about this business, they can tell you about that as well.