Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

Im looking for legal aid in NM for visitation, the father

Customer Question

Im looking for legal aid in NM for visitation
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: the father has an attorney I cant afford one Im still in high school my last year graduate this year i just had a baby Dec 22 Im 18 years old
JA: Because education law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: new mexico
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can they get the baby 3 days a week at 2 weeks old and Im breast feeding
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 12 days ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 12 days ago.

As to your question, "Can they get the baby 3 days a week at 2 weeks old and Im breast feeding?" The answer to that is yes, it is certainly possible. The judge can do anything they choose to do all the way from giving custody to the father to not giving him any visitation at all so anything in between there would be possible and the specific ones you ask about are somewhere in between those two extremes.