Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I need help in order to find my iphone which was stolen in

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** I need help in order to find my iphone which was stolen in the citi bank in glendale,ca. I need the camera recoridng in order to have a proof; but to be honest i have no idea where should i start.
Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: it was on DEC. 30th 2016 and i was using my iphone calculater to do the deposit inside the bank and once im done with my trasaction with the bank tell i found out that my iphone was stolen in the bank
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 3 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

The place to start would be to go back to Citibank and speak with the branch manager. The branch manager would know the protocol for requesting a copy of the tape from the bank's security department.

Goodluck with your case,