Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Can you get me the phone number of IRS Fresno, CA. I filed

Customer Question

Can you get me the phone number of IRS Fresno, CA.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I filed my 2015 return in ND and they got it with the Fed. return attached, I filed the Arizona Return with the Fed return attached the fed. say no return was filed I need to call them.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Expert:  Ely replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

The telephone number for IRS in Frescno, CA is(###) ###-#### This is the number to the IRS California Branch location in Fresno.

However, a faster way to speak to someone human over the telephone with the IRS is to call 1-***-***-****, and then Press 1 for English, then press 2 for Personal Income Taxes, and then push 1, then 4, then 2, then 0# ***** it asks for your social security number, then 2.

I hope this helps and clarifies. Please use the SEND button to keep chatting, or please RATE when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Kindly rate my answer as one of THREE OR MORE STARS and then click FINISH to submit that rating, as this is how experts get credit for our time. Rating my answer the bottom two stars (or failing to submit the rating) does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith with a positive rating (it does not cost anything extra to rate).