Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

There are no ways to appeal police misconduct in central PA.

Customer Question

There are no ways to appeal police misconduct in central PA. Police in my case are able to protect a burgler of my home while I, as long as I complained, was as hauled off to "tanks" (a kind of nuthouse) that I had not known evn existed....
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Pennsylvania, east central
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: The story gets worse. Every attempt I made to involve local authorities failed, up to and including county district attorney, all contacted beforehand by police.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Recently I was informed that the police appear to be piling up multiple arrests with which to keep me incarcerated indefinitely. I appear unable to do anything about the "arrests". No lawyers responded. Everybody appears to trust the words of policemen no matter what they say. And in my arrests, no reasons for the arrests are even given anymore....
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 5 months ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now.

Do you have criminal charges pending against you? What's happening on those cases?

What is your specific question with regard to these incidemts?

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 5 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you still need help. If so, please reply here on this question thread.