Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer & Real Estate Broker, 30+ years, foreclosure, land contracts, inheritance, probate.
18215332

I was scared out of 5 thousand dollars that were supposed to

Customer Question

I was scared out of 5 thousand dollars that were supposed to be going to my mortgage payments they news all my info
JA: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.
Customer: They new all my information name,birthday, address, ss#,mortgage account # loan # amount that was owed to take me out of foreclosure and even the lawyers fees I made 4 payment's till I fought on then I stoped I called the bank they did nothing what should I do
JA: Is there anything else the Fraud Examiner should be aware of?
Customer: Only that I was trying to assume my mother's mortgage and have it put into my name of which they also had all of my info
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I filed a claim with the fraud department at Seterus home loan's they did nothing and 3 months later sold my account to Calabar home loans and ended putting me over a year and 1/2 behind because during this time period the bank would not take any money
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 3 months ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you.

Who scammed you? Provide a website for the firm or company please. What is the question that you'd like to ask about this?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
They said they were from Seterus bank they had all the. Details as I stated but I was told I needed to pay for the lawyers fees first and then they would. Start my regular mortgage payment I have the phone # and names used
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 3 months ago.

Thank you. I am going to opt out of this question and send it to our real estate and legal categories.

Expert:  Irwin Law replied 3 months ago.

Are you saying that you paid some company a $5000 fee in advance to help you work out a payment arrangement with your mortgage company? What is current situation with your mother's home? Has the bank foreclosed and taken it?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
that is exactly what happened when they first called me. It was the day after I talked to Seterus about my loan modification
They ???? Who ever they are gave me all my information loan number for my mother's mortgage the address the phone numbers my mom's ss number her birthday they had everything including the exact amounts of the loan and the exact amount of what was due for the lawyers fees. He ( MR. Rick Slater's at 1-***-***-****) said I needed to make a payment of $950.00
To them by the next day which had to be sent by money gram using Walmart in the local town they even gave me the Walmart
Location . it went to Tracy Lynn who I told was the lawyers name that holds the account.so I sent the money ref# *****
Conf####-##-####it went to Texas after that I sent seven more payment's and was ready to send the next one when I was told that the amount of money that I was sending was not enough they wanted to increase the payment . That is when I said OK and hung up called Setures they told me that they did not know of any of the transactions. Or names and turned me over to there fraud department I gave them all the information and not a thing was done. If you need more please call !!!!!!!! Thanks

I sent you an offer of a telephone conference, but you have not accepted it. In truth, I'm not sure what I can tell you other than. I'm fairly convinced that you have been conned or scammed out of the money that you paid those people. You should cooperate with the police investigators who sometimes catch those people and forced them to pay money back, but that's rare. I'm truly sorry that this happened to you.

I hope that I have provided excellent service and, if so, would love a 5 star rating. If not, please let me know how I can further assist you. There is no additional charge to you for rating me. A bonus is not required, but is always appreciated.

Thanks again for using JUST ANSWER.