Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I turned in a car to the dealership and bought a newer one.

Customer Question

I turned in a car to the dealership and bought a newer one. I did not realize that I didn't have any paperwork to prove that I turned the car in. I wrote the collection agency explaining this. I submitted a letter explaining which included the salesman name. The collection agency received a court judgement against me. I need an attorney to appear in court also I want to sew the dealership. Sincerely, ***** *****(###) ###-####JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: illinois
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes I have a judgment that has been entered towards me.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes this car was not repossessed from me. It was located at the dealership. The salesman has been fired that has been sold. Not one is acknowledged that I turned the car back to the dealership. If an investigation was done it would show that I did not have the car in my possession just that I was a stupid consumer for believing the salesman.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your specific question for us? Please understand that none of the attorneys on this site can represent any of the customers of this site it is forbidden by state law and site policy.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
My question is what I asked when I first logged in.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I bought a new car turned In an older car. I don't have any paperwork to prove this. The car was not repossessed from me it was at the dealership it was sold by Ford. I think I have a consumer fraud case. A judgment has been entered towards me. Do I have any recourse?

Thank you for your reply.

Text removed because of refund.