N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer
Experience:  attorney at self
9653905

My ancestors brother was III. My family owned the 13

Customer Question

My ancestors brother was King George III. My family owned the 13 colonies and had a family owned landlord business. These colonies said their country did not need to pay sales tax. I can't help noticing the USA started charging sales tax and income on foreign soil. In which court do I charge for damages as my family has lost 300 years of revenue? How much will a lawyer charge for this?
Thanks,
Paul Harrold, Prince of Denmark & Norway in exile
Expert:  socrateaser replied 4 months ago.

That's a pretty all-encompassing cause of action. Unfortunately, the statute of limitations has run on any claim for damages against any of the sovereign states, as well as against the United States itself. Generally, a claim against the government expires after six months. However, even were we to apply the longest possible statute of limitations in any U.S. jurisdiction, that would only be about 60 years.

I regret that your claim is now time barred.

On a more serious note -- if you have a bona fide legal question, other than that which you have already asked, I remain at your service to answer.

Thanks for using Justanswer!

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your opinion. My family made decisions over disputes as kings and emporers for 2500 years which resulted in what is now known as common law. After also getting in and having to get out of hundreds of wars because of these disputes we learned there is no "statute of limitations" regarding conflict, nor will there ever be. Which is why we set up courts for conflict resolution. If you think otherwise, then you really need to go back to school.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
international court... the American Revolution which resulted from the colonies tortfeasance resulted in an international war. The US government cheats by changing rules in their favour for court cases against them. My family sent troops from Hanover, Hesse and Prussia as well as British forces to resolve this conflict. We were told the colonies where farely sure they didn't have tbe obligation to pay sales tax. State started collecting sales tax during and after the great depression. Even with time limitations, I'm pretty sure this is insulting to my family, as we had to send people to die. Thanks again. Now contacting the International Court of Justice. In tbe future, do not ever tell your clients their court cases are not serious.
Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 4 months ago.

New Expert here.

Due to British succession rules, the claim you describe would be owned by the current sovereign of Great Britain. Inheritance and succession passed by primogeniture to William IV, a direct and not a collateral descendant of George III.

So my opinion is that you do not have standing to pursue this claim.

I hope this information is helpful.

Do you need any more information?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
since my family lost a job, we could file for unemployment benefits.Thats thoughtful. Thanks.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Also primogeniture is reliant on a parent child relationship, as the first born son is the one whom inherits the living trust of sovereign kingship plus all the property. This answer makes no sense based on the meaning of primogeniture and genetic inheritance.

You are not a direct descendant of George III so you have no standing.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
There was no king William directly after my ancestors brother. Also, for quite some time primogeniture was not used for determining a sovereign in the United kingdom and once they got a parliment, they started electing kings by representatives like in a republic.In Brittain succession of power was also not primarily patrilineal as our ancestor Mary Queen of Scota and her son and our house, the house of Stuart.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
errata & typo: Mary Queen of Scots.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am not interested in running for the king of Great Brittain and don't know why rule of succession would be pertinent to a civil tort violation case of lost family income due to tax evasion from family business partners. Tort violations are tort violations even if the plaintifs in the tortfeasance case aren't directly related.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
My family oversaw court cases for thousands of years and later became the richest famy in tbe world. If you want to make money in any profession, don't insult your clients then ask for their money. They WILL NOT pay you.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
phone typos suck, tbe is the. oops
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Also its really just 250 ish years that my family lost icome from this, but it will take 60 years argueing with lawyers to get to court, so I may as well round to the nearest 1000.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The 13 colonies told my family they DO NOT want to pay sales tax. Moreover, the added they DO NOT want to pay sales tax without representation. In the 1920s the states started collecting sales tax. Now people from other states are required to collect sales tax for states in which they have no representation in Congress or Senate. They original colonies told my family this was unacceptable and we had to fight a war. This is the kernel of the tort violation for which damages should be collectable. Probably.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
See SCOTUS, Direct Marketing Association v. Brohl, 16-267 and Brohl v. Direct Marketing Assotiation, 16-458
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Contrary to the Supreme court ruling, in tbe USA, as the founding fathers dictated it to my relatives, the Kings of England, tax collection on sales should go to the point of sales delivery, not the merchant's state, as in tbe Supreme court case ruling. So if a dude in Michigan gets an internet sales order, to be delivered to a person in California, then California should collect sales tax where the recipient of goods gets representation for interstate commerce in the Senate and Congress. However, they are not doing this, but are doing the opposite. Still not understanding why since I am King George the II ancsetor but, not King George III's that I would be barred from bringing suit for damages on behalf of my family.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Since I am descended from King George II I could be his progeny as well as his ancetors, possibly.

The throne passed to George III and his decendants, not to his siblings' descendants. I am sorry but you do not have standing to make this claim.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
That's not what they told the house of Stewart, my family, after Henry the VIII failed to have a male heir. Since you are ignorant, they decided to elect kings from a pool of genetic candidates just like in Norway. Also parliment is not required to have elections at set times but a majority of its members must agree to have elections, usually when they may get sick of seeing the same faces. You obviously don't understand the British system.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Sir, my family where native Pritani and stewards of Pritania long before the Saxon or Norman invasion of Britain. The reason we have courts is to settle disputes between parties to avoid armed conflict. Anyone has tge right to take a dispute to court as long as they find representation, which could even just be a judge, and the court is willing to hear the case. I am bringing a case of undisputed conflict between two of my family's countries because even after warfare, the issue is still unresoved and need a third party arbiter if you want to argue British or Scots law then go study this and refrain from insulting my family and our people. How the hell did you pass the bar, honestly? Bleep you! The SCOTUS is going to court in the case. Obviously you don't have a suggestion for which court. You will not be representing me in court because we are not related due to the rules of primogeniture. Obviously, you do seem to want clients. Thanks.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Sir, I am trying to bring suit on behalf of my dead relatives who are unable to speak for themselves and have no standing to be king or otherwise at present time. If you don't agree with this the kindly go study genetics instead of law and learn how to change this. The recent court ruling by the SCOTUS is an activity because people fought a war over this and could not stand because they got shot in the leg and it got removed. If you don't agree with this then invent a time machine and go back in time and change that. Thanks for having an under informed opinion.