Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I signed a new car loan agreement but later when i over

Customer Question

I signed a new car loan agreement but later when i over looked two charges that was added without my knowledge. the agent never told me, and did this on his own. can I ask for a new loan??? Jack
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location. Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I think the loan is in process, I'm a senior in calif.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have met with the contract person but told me nothing could be done. the added amount ADDED WAS $ 3689. Jack.
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.

Can you explain what you mean that there were two changes made without your knowledge? Do you mean these changes were made after you signed the agreement?