Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.
17897874

TRUSTEE OF MY MOTHERS TRUST WHO DIED APRIL, 2016. SHE HAD

Customer Question

I AM THE TRUSTEE OF MY MOTHERS TRUST WHO DIED APRIL, 2016. SHE HAD APIECE OF REAL ESTATE IN FLORIDA THAT WAS FORCLOSED ON AND SOLD AT AUCTION. THEAIR ARE RESIDUAL FUNDS AVIABLE WHICH i HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO RECOVER BECAUSE THE FLORIDA COURT SAYS tHAT i HAVE NOT FILED THE PROPER PAPER WORK. i NEED TO FIND A DENVER AREA ATTORNEY WHO CAN ASSIST ME IN RECOVERING THESE FUNDS.
JA: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: tHE TRUST IS A cOLORADO tRUST, tHE REAL PROPERTY IS IN FLORIDA. sHE PASSED AWAY IN ARIZONA
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: i SENT A LETTER TO THE COURT REQUESTING THE EXCESS FUNDS, i RECEIVED FROM THE COURT A "ORDER ON LETTER" REJECTING THE CLAIM DUE TO IMPROPER FORMS.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i DON'T THINK SO.
Expert:  Loren replied 4 months ago.

I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and my goal is to answer your question and provide you excellent service.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
CAN YOU HELP?
Expert:  Loren replied 4 months ago.

It sounds as if you need a Florida attorney, not one in Colorado.

If you need assistance finding local Florida counsel try Martindale Hubble (site rules prohibit us from referring specific attorneys). Many attorneys themselves use this site to locate attorneys outside their jurisdiction or expertise:

http://www.martindale.com/Find-Lawyers-and-Law-Firms.aspx

It is a huge worldwide database searchable by location and specialty. The attorneys are all peer rated. So, they represent the top of the profession.

Also, The Florida Bar maintains an excellent online referral program: https://www.floridabar.org/divpgm/lronline.nsf/wreferral6?OpenForm

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
tHANK YOU VERY MUCH.KEN SHARP
Expert:  Loren replied 4 months ago.

You are very welcome. If you have no further questions, and have not yet done so, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for assisting you.

There is no additional charge to you for rating me favorably.

A bonus is not expected, but is always appreciated.

Thank you!