Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Please My Papa Dale born July 3 1970 And truly I so hope you

Customer Question

hello Please My Papa Dale born July 3 1970 And truly I so hope you can help all of us. Papa Dale was letting many Fact worthless thugs come and stay/hide out My Boyfriend and I came by to check on him and I decided to take papa home Papa stayed with us for 3/4 days then Friend of family Roy brought Papa home Which Papa Dropped his things off at **********************, Papa asked Roy to take him by some friends house to be dropped off Shannon ****** whom Papa was letting stay which Papa trusted and belived this person Papa never knew of Shannon very bad things That would so look very wrong as well as good guy at fault and does not matter that Papa Dale would not ever steal a Harley Davidson and park in his yard Papa went to jail we got him out as well as finally healing from a hernia surbgery Papa goes to court Today Please truly worried so much on my plate forgot please Help Papa only gets a very very small monthy check which that does not really help care for him but he does get by please call better for us ************* Dale ****** and my name is*****: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in? Customer: Holdenville oklahoma JA: Has anything been filed or reported? Customer: some one called in told cops that their was stolen bike police showed papa was gone for a week Papa finally got back to the house Shannon was no where around cops show shorthly after papa dale got home cops walked up and talked to papa and said that they had received info of stolen bike Papa said that he had not been home for while the cop asked papa if he mind if they look around papa said to look that he knows that nothing like that nor anything else stolen on the land Two months later the Holdenville law enforment came back to the house and arrested papa ********** said he would do the right thing but nothing Shannon has done but keep coming back and really upsetting my papa as well as myself for not trusting court date Jan 6 10 am JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you? Customer: Papa knows fact that they have not even talked to Shannon at all as well as the owner has the bike

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

Shannon last name is not ****** it is Shannon ******

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Have you gotten an attorney to represent him yet? That is the first step.

Also, you have proof he was not home when the bike was allegedly stolen and brought to the house?

You say, "please help" but please specify what type of help you are seeking, as we cannot represent anyone from this site.