Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My case has been under grievance for 34 months last

Customer Question

My case has been under grievance for 34 months last correspondence with union attorney was that arbitration would be set for this next year now I get a letter stating they are not pursuing it
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: Illinois
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: The grievance was filed immediately upon termination and now everything has been reduced down to the company saying I did not call to get released, it is they say I say and the union failed to pulled the crew scheduling tapes I have documentation for everything else they have said I can't proof this because the tapes were not pulled I am a flight attendant
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I will be proceeding with the case suing the company as well as the union as far as arbitration the letter from the union attorney states that I have to pay for attorney and all costs if I want to go to arbitration this all came about because of my inflight manager who did not like me because I refused to call crew scheduling to ask for more flying which by contract I do not have to do. She falsified my personal file.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 3 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry you are going through this at work, flying is stressful enough without having these issues added to them. What is your specific question for us about this matter?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Finding an attorney who will take my case

Thank you for your reply.

We are forbidden on this site from representing anyone from this site by state laws. If you need a local labor law attorney you can find one at the same site used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org.