Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
8534270

I have an appointment at the TSA Office at 701 North Point

Customer Question

I have an appointment at the TSA Office at 701 North Point Drive Suite 104 Pittsburg, Pa. 15233 on Thursday January 5th at 1:00. I filled out the forms online but I can not find where my husband put them. I will take my birth certificate and drivers license. Do I need those papers?
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I am applying for the ability to go thru security without taking off shoes and belts, etc. I thought I filed the pre interview questions.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think I need a lawyer, I just need to know if I can go to the interview without those pre interview forms.
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Expert:  Ray replied 19 days ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Expert:  Ray replied 19 days ago.

Yes you can they will have your pre application.Just make sure you have your drivers license and birth certificate and you should be fine here.It should not be a problem.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Thanks again.

If you can psoitive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

Expert:  Ray replied 19 days ago.

Reference

You’ll need to bring your passport and driver’s license, and be prepared to answer any questions they may have. They’ll check your criminal history (if you have one, which would disqualify you from being accepted) as well as your driving record, and if approved will have to get your fingerprints scanned, as this will be used at the PreCheck kiosks in the airports.