Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have been living with my boyfriend for 16 years November 5

Customer Question

I have been living with my boyfriend for 16 years November 5 he told me that he's involved with somebody else's and that he want to live with her I own the house he help with 1,100 a month and pay the bills I pays for food furniture, everything that it's need it in the house I own a big lot next to my house the he have been used to park about 12 cars I use to charge $100 per vehicle he haven't pay anything for 7 years now he don't want to move until I give him 50 per cent of the value on the house in the other hand he is abusing me mentally saying thT he's going to make me sell the house to give him the money that his girlfriend is young and beautiful also the girl call me to insulted me I just want home move out of my house because when I see him I got sick. I will appreciate your advise thank you
Expert:  Loren replied 3 months ago.

I am Loren, an Illinois licensed attorney, and my goal is to answer your question and provide you excellent service.

Expert:  Loren replied 3 months ago.

Have you made any written demand on him that he leave? Have you given one month's notice?