Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

These dating sitesjust want you to subscibe for more result

Customer Question

these dating sitesjust want you to subscibe for more result and i have no way to cancel my subsciption
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: i live in south dakota
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no I didnt know howtro go about it
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want out of the whole mess
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 3 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulty.

There must be a way to cancel the subscription.

Use the help option on the site to request for cancellation, if there is no option provided for cancellation. If there is no help option, there ought to be a "contact us" link you can use to contact the site and request for cancellation of your membership. If there is a phone number provided, call the number and request for cancellation.

Finally, if your payment information is linked to your credit card or bank account, remove that information from your membership. You should also send formal notice to the site to stop any automatic debits from your account. You may also close the credit card or bank information connected to the membership. I am certain that you would hear from the site if the payment information is cancelled. So, you do have options to cancel this subscription.

Best wishes,