Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Second opinion] my wife has filed for a divorce in New

Customer Question

Second opinion] Hello, my wife has filed for a divorce in New Hampshire. i am in Austin Texas. I suffered from Meningitis and am not fully recovered. Due to poor financial condition and poor health, I can not afford a lawyer and I can not go to New Hampshire to fight my case. I am feeling scared as due to my poverty I may lose the case and she will take benefit of my situation. We have a daughter of 9 years of age. I want the divorce to be completed without me having to travel all the way to New Hampshire.JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?Customer: She has filed the divorce in New HampshireJA: Has anything been filed or reported?Customer: Yes I got a notice from the court that she has filed the divorce and my first hearing was on December 21. I filed a motion that I can not travel to New Hampshire and requested to transfer the case to Austin.JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?Customer: I want to know if my case can be transferred to Austin
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation,