Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Shannon and I used your service earlier this month and paid

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** and I used your service earlier this month and paid the $33.00 or what ever it was, I dont remember but once it was solved I sent an email to cancel because I had no more questions. I just found out from my bank you charged me $46.00 and my account is now overdrawn. Please look into this matter because I DID email the next day and cancel Thank You
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Arizona
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question. You did use the service on 12/10/16 and did not leave positive feedback for the expert who assisted you, as such the expert who is not a site employee received no credit for time spent with you. See: http://www.justanswer.com/law/a2l0i-tina-i-just-scw-care-sister-in-law.html

As the experts are not site employees only customer service can cancel subscriptions and you may contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####