Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

During a divorce with the rider that my ex remove me fronm

Customer Question

during a divorce with the rider that my ex remove me fronm title. im still on it, paying taxes cand upkeep
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: WA
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: the divorce papers, but I am still on the title, live there as a wife and only breadwinner
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I dont want to lose what I paid off all alone in 11 months.
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: No I mean I paid off this house in 11 months no income from husband at thwe time, he had me removed from the home after filing a false dv claim which the judge though out. My name is ***** ***** on the title, I pay utilities, the back 1000.00 in taxes, pay bills, and I live her full time thank yoy, he has been underhande and physically thrown me and my belonging out while under the influence. i pay for allmost everything here and i want some kind of guaeantee of kifetime rights, revert to me if predeceased
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Expert:  Barrister replied 28 days ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Are you saying that you got divorced and your ex was awarded the house?

.

If so, how is it that you are still living there?

.

Was the house supposed to be sold if he couldn't refinance in his name only?

.

.

thanks