Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I want to know if I can sue the Walmart credit card services

Customer Question

I want to know if I can sue the Walmart credit card services for charging me late fees every month when I pay my credit card way ahead of due I just realized this has been going on for the last year and don't know how long since then
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Maryland
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I spoke verbally on the phone for the last two months and the late fee was credited back, but I need them to pay me for all the late s25 dollar fees for paying early
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 5 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Have you read the terms and conditions of the credit card, to see how additional payments would be applied?