Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I'm reaching out on behalf of my 19 year old niece who has

Customer Question

Hi! I'm reaching out on behalf of my 19 year old niece who has been sexually harassed at her job. She is on the phone at the moment. May I have her get back to you in a few moments?
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Maryland
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes. She reported this to her manager, then up to a higher level manager who did nothing. She reported the situation to HR who didn't respond until several follow ups. They basically did nothing about it and now due to the mental anguish, she quit the job just yesterday. I've seen and heard all she went through and it's appalling how this was handled! May she call there?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: She can take it from there
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. I am reviewing your question and will reply back shortly.

If she wants to reply to this thread, she certainly can, when she has a moment (no need to open a separate question). What specifically is it that she wants to know, any idea? Or I can leave it to her to ask.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi! I'm awaiting your call please

I'm not available to make a phone call right now, but the request will open up to all available legal experts shortly, and one of them may call you.

I'm happy to continue our conversation here in the meantime?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
We want to speak to someone on the phone! Is there anyone else available? This service boosted 24/7 help !

There are other experts online who do phone calls -I normally do, I'm just unavailable at this point, but other experts may be available to call you. The request is open to all of them now.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Boasted...anyone else??
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
How do I know we know if someone will be calling her or not?

She should get notification that someone will be calling once an expert accepts the request. In the meantime, are you sure there is nothing she would like to ask me while I am online and able to assist? I understand it's not a phone call, but while she is waiting I am happy to provide information if I can.