Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

How can Amazon sell my kindle novels and passenger lists

Customer Question

How can Amazon sell my kindle novels and passenger lists after I unpublised them.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I don't have a device. I am in KDP publishing.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: This has been going on for at lest two months. They are selling my passenger lists as novels and lending them out and everyone is copying them for free. So I unpublished all my 104 kindle novels and lists. How has this happened
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have all my kindle novels copy writer and have the right to protect my investment. What is Amazon doing?? It must correct this are I will take other actions to make the stop.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
You expect me to sit here for one day for a answer? Get this thing done quickly! You are selling my books without permission for years. This action smells to high heaven.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am sorry but have you reached our site thinking we were Amazon or affiliated with Amazon? Or are you asking if you have legal grounds to sue Amazon?