Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.
17897874

I recently moved to Florida from Illinois. I still own my

Customer Question

I recently moved to Florida from Illinois. I still own my own in Illinois, but have rented it out for the year. Can I still license my RV to Illinois even though I am not presently residing at my property?
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the RV?
Customer: The RV is moved back and forth through out the year. Right now it is in Florida. The Rv is a 2005 Class C.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: The rv is presently licensed to Illinois will Illinois plates. It is time for renewal.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Expert:  Loren replied 6 months ago.

Good evening. I am Loren, an Illinois and Florida licensed attorney, and I hope to answer your question and provide excellent service.

So long as you have an Illinois address to register at, it is ok to license the RV in Illinois.

Expert:  Loren replied 6 months ago.

If you have no further questions, and have not yet done so, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for assisting you.

There is no additional charge to you for rating me favorably.

A bonus is not expected, but is always appreciated.

Thank you!