How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 2129
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have an adopted 17 year old daughter that no longer lives

Customer Question

I have an adopted 17 year old daughter that no longer lives with me. She gets mad because I no longer allow her to come to our family home. To get revenge she continues to call Child Protective Services and tell them Im physically abusing her. What can I do.
She is an out of control teenager and is currently living with her natural mother and father
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 6 months ago.

I am sorry to hear this. I'm sure it must be heartbreaking after you took this child into your home and cared for her. My suggestion would be to file in court to give legal custody to her biological parents. I would suggest working with a local family law attorney.

Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 6 months ago.

let me know if you have any additional questions otherwise a positive rating of 5 stars would be greatly appreciated.