Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Well, it'a kind of a story if it needs to be typed. Is there

Customer Question

Well, it'a kind of a long story if it needs to be typed. Is there any waythat I'm able to speak with an attorney on the telephone?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: WA Olympia
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Are you going to be connecting to an actual lawyer to speak with online here or will they call me?
JA: No. I'm the Lawyer's Assistant.
Customer: So, how do I explain my case? I've been told by nine different attorneys for Civil Rights andDiscrimination that I do Have a Class Action Lawsuit but that they did not have the experience to defend me. I will be suing the State of WA Department of Social and Health Servcies Division of Vocational Rehabilition Department.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 3 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I have been a licensed attorney for more than 3 decades and I have handled discrimination litigation.

As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that Premium Service and I'll process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,

Doug