Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am looking for an attorney in the DC area who can initiate

Customer Question

I am looking for an attorney in the DC area who can initiate an ADA suite. The suite would be against a facility that is in total violation of many ADA codes.
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Maryland
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: To be right up front I an in the for the money and to teach the owner a lesson. He knows he is in vialation and think he is above the law.
Expert:  Loren replied 5 months ago.

If you need assistance finding local counsel try Martindale Hubble (site rules prohibit us from referring specific attorneys). Many attorneys themselves use this site to locate attorneys outside their jurisdiction or expertise:

http://www.martindale.com/Find-Lawyers-and-Law-Firms.aspx

It is a huge worldwide database searchable by location and specialty. The attorneys are all peer rated. So, they represent the top of the profession.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I never received the info
Expert:  Loren replied 5 months ago.

You need to go to the link I provided and enter the search information (site rules prohibit us from referring specific attorneys):

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
This is of no help and not what you flame to provide. A rip off. Please credit my account
Expert:  Loren replied 5 months ago.

What is "flame to provide"?