Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

I recently was harassed, threatened, Humiliated, Etc. by an

Customer Question

I recently was harassed, threatened, Humiliated, Etc. by an employee and another man (unknown how the 2nd man is related to the store.) The whole event happened outside the store, In a large vacant lot between the store the 2 men were associated with and another business in the same shopping center. They refused to reveal their names. And there were security cams aimed at us. (Many cams actually). Do I have any rights to know the names of these men?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: maryland. anne arundle
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not on my end. But the unknown man claimed he was contacting "His friends at the police force"
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I wouldn't know what would be relevant or just overstated details. so.... I don't think so
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

You don't have any "rights" to make the employer or the police reveal names to you at this time. If you were to file a lawsuit then you could subpoena the records or do discovery or do a deposition to learn their names. You could also use the discovery process to get a copy of the videotapes.