Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

A friend of mine had a court datr on 11-16-16 and was

Customer Question

a friend of mine had a court datr on 11-16-16 and was sentenced to 90 days and the Desc: says CRS Sentenced, he was taken back to court today and the Desc: today says CR-Sentenced, what does this mean
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Rutherford County, N.C.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I don"t
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, don't think so
Expert:  Brandon M. replied 4 months ago.

Good evening. Did you retrieve this information online? If so, could you provide me with the case information so that I can see it for myself? Naturally, seeing the context will allow me to give the most complete answer possible. Thanks.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No, I didn't get any information online, he is on a local mobile patrol app. that shows us the inmates and what their charges, bond,ect

Ok, thank you. We can work around it if not available, but I should nonetheless ask if it's possible to get a screen shot and attach it as a file? If not, it's ok, but I'm sure you understand that the more information I have, the more details I can provide. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Let me see what information I can get for you

Certainly. Take your time. And if it looks like it won't be available, just let me know and we can try to move ahead without the context.