Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

G.morning.. i made a verbale rental agrrement with a family

Customer Question

G.morning.. i made a verbale rental agrrement with a family member in 2014,,since then rent has been on time. July 2015,the family members husband /my son asked he he could move in temp.because him and wife keep arguing because of her son..and he could not be there...so he moved in...right away changing put routine..he placed an alarm camera as to watch who inters yhe home.....we had a big dissagreement about it. He gave me a 60 day verbal to remove all my belongings..saying it was his house. Thou my verbal rental agrrement was with his wife..is it possinle to give him a 30 day ...Ii feel threatened
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Glendale,Arizona
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No...since Nov.26..2016..O left to california and left my daughter and ex husband still there
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.thank you
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,