Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

To it concern i have a question my soon was buying a house,

Customer Question

hi, to it concern
i have a question my soon was buying a house, for a company cal, 5g county San Jacinto
on cleveland tx, this comapny change the name to Hap industries we can find anthing about this company they don't have phone number, ok this is the problem when my soon got the house in this propetry was taxses behind the company said they will paid the tax they never did my soon call at the being at they said the same thing they will paid they never did, know the county of San Jacinto put the house on sell becuse the taxes never get paid, we can find nothing of this comapy my soon was sendind the payments thru money orders to a PO Box, in this case what we can do if we don't have any inframtion to find out the company? any help
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

you dont have information about the seller? are you asking if you should proceed with purchase?

Please reply so I can better focus the answer.