How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need lawyer to do my will. Dealing with unhelpful husband

Customer Question

Need lawyer to do my will. Dealing with unhelpful husband who controls my money. Will probably need some legal protection within marriage, if such thing is possible
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: New York
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not by me.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: This will probably become a divorce or separation situation.
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 12 days ago.

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 12 days ago.

are you asking for help finding a local lawyer? if something else let me know

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Am I still connected?
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 12 days ago.

You can find local counsel to prepare it cheaply and quickly.

i suggest using or to find someone local.

Happy holidays.

let me know if that is clear and acceptable.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
That is not an answer.
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 12 days ago.

what else can I add or provide?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I can get the same answer in the yellow pages.
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 12 days ago.

If you have something else you need answered, please ask it, and I will gladly answer. You wrote that you need a lawyer to do a will. we cannot prepare a will over the website, so if you have a specific question let us know.

Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 11 days ago.

New Expert here.

Do you have any children? If so, are they adults or minors?

Related Legal Questions