Hello,Your previous expert has opted out and I have opted in.
Ani lo orech din ba-aretz, aval ani yodea kzat shel ha din m'Yisroel ve ani orech din b'USA.
Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.
Do you mind if we "reset" and begin anew? I'd like to ask you a few questions, please. Some of this information you may have already provided, but I want to be double-sure. Thanks in advance for your patience.
1) What year specifically did you loan
2) Was the contract
IN WRITING? In an email? Fax? Or simply verbal?
3) Throughout this time, has the borrower ever acknowledged the contract? How - in writing, in an email, via a fax, verbal? If so, when was the last time
that he acknowledged this?
4) If the contract was in writing, was it in English or Hebrew?
5) Where were you living when the loan was made? Where was he living?
6) When was the last time
that he made a payment?
7) Where do you live now? Where does he live now?
Thanks in advance for your reply.