Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

My two year old son was diagnosed with cancer June of this

Customer Question

My two year old son was diagnosed with cancer June of this year. He has had an ongoing problem when it comes to having a bowel movement. He's in so much pain during these 1-2min that he screams until his face turns red. I've told his oncology doctors about it several times since June & they haven't done anything, besides prescribe laxatives. I've also told them that regardless if his stool is hard or soft or if he's able to even poop or not it hurts him. I need legal advice as to what I can do. I feel that the DRs are being very negligent. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 3 months ago.

I am sorry to hear that. It is very difficult when a child of ours is hurting. At this point you need to see another specialist and see if they can determine the issue. The key any malpractice claim is did the doctor deviate from the required standard of care. You need another doctor to tell you that the current doctors have made a mistake. If so, then you may have a claim worth pursuing.

If you have any further questions just let me know, otherwise a positive rating of 5 stars would be greatly appreciated.