Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Please help Molly come home. My husband and I are profoundly

Customer Question

Please help Molly come home. My husband and I are profoundly Deaf and had a Service Dog named Molly. We got Molly from Desert Winds Labradoodle in Pueblo West, under a Guardian Program--we paid $538 for her and contracted to care for her, all expenses on us, and to be at the breeder's beck and call for FIVE YEARS, her to breed Molly and Molly have four pregnancies, four births--then Molly would be given to us as legally ours.
We raised a beautiful, intelligent, wonderful loving one year old Molly. On November 16, we took Molly to the breeder's for grooming and were to pick her up the next day. The breeder, Tracy Wynn emailed us not to come and pick up Molly--I sent an email asking why. She sent an email stating NOT to email her again or: YOU WILL NEVER SEE "MY" DOG AGAIN!. She refused to allow Molly to come home to the only family Molly has ever known.
Why? Molly never liked to go to the breeder's for grooming--she would hide. This enraged Tracy Wynn--she worried that Molly would not breed and give her puppies to sell. She has our Service Dog--knows that Molly is our Service Dog, and refuses to resolve the issues (that the contract states will be done before any actions of either party).
We got a lawyer, Mark Stohlman***@******.***, and he read our contract. I sent evidence that we had not broken our contract, he sent a letter demanding Molly be allowed to come home. The breeder ignored him, he sent another, she ignored that. Mr. Stohlman advised us to get a litigator--he isn't a litigator, but stated he would help any lawyer who could help us. We have a strong case, but desperately need a lawyer. Please help us get Molly back home.
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 9 days ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 9 days ago.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I need a litigator. Mr Stohlman gave me this web page to find a litigator, not to just answer a question. I need a lawyer
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 9 days ago.

This website can answer questions but we can not represent you. I am sorry. But happy to answer any questions you may have.