Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

My husband of 5 years printed out a divorse agreement online

Customer Question

Good Morning,
JA: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: My husband of 5 years printed out a divorse agreement online for me to sign. He moved out one month ago. I am unemployed and he is not contributing any money for me to support my bills. I own the home and my name is ***** ***** deed. Can you please advise what mt rights are
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I live in New York. On long Island. Holtsville, NY
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not at this time. I had a consultation with a lawyer to view what he printed online.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 8 days ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 8 days ago.

I need you to be more specific in your question(s) if you could. When we answer general ones like "what do I do", "what are my rights", or "what are my options", we have to give general answers and, invariably, the customer responds with "I already knew that". This type of forum works better if you ask specific questions so we know exactly what you are looking for.