Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I want to file a fraud complaint against a correctional

Customer Question

I want to file a fraud complaint against a correctional officer in KY
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help if I can. Do you have any specific questions? I just want to make sure that I understand what legal information you are seeking. Thank you.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Sure...I know this individual has been involved in domestic violence both as the victim and perpetrator. Her husband has been arrested numerous times for DV. She then leaves with her 2 children when CPS becomes involved. She then continues a relationship and within 6 mos is back with him. This is an ongoing pattern for her. I am concerned with her behavior in a correctional officer role.
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hi again.

I'm confused as to how her personal relationship with her husband relates to her job as a correctional officer. Can you elaborate?

Also, you originally wrote about filing a fraud complaint. I don't see anything about fraud in your follow-up.

Finally, what is your legal question for me? How can I help?

Thank you.