Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Hope u remember internet libel son in law :) i must act

Customer Question

Hi again hope u remember internet libel son in law :) i must act quickly and u helped greatly. choosing a template prob cease and desist (not sure yet do i still go thruu court for serving? Humm ok TRULY TRULY WANT ~respectfully.. Steps in row after making him panic thinking i am too easy ~ its his shot for record of family upheavel so he is arrogant controller etc. ex: " (i can proffessionally briefly do this " i wish to address the posting as mother in law in blog.. It is unfortunate this unprivileged non permission content was used with intent to harm .. Steps are in motion to remedy this motive based untrue blog as the mother of my lovely daughter no she never was informed of this blog. Nor permission prior that photos were used persoally i am outraged he placed her in the internet worldwide to an event deeply personal private . : bla bla that tone .. Thnkx! nextvtimev il attach blog Again 2 m early onset hits! Was he paid? Ok
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Expert:  legalgems replied 13 days ago.

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Expert:  legalgems replied 13 days ago.

Hello!

So I am glad you found a cease and desist letter. So you are asking whether that letter needs to be filed with the court? You just want to send the letter, right? And then if he does not pay attention, then sue in court for money damages?