Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney
26296561

Can you let me know in a practical sense.....what is the

Customer Question

Can you let me know in a practical sense.....what is the likelihood PA will extradite him
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Can you please tell me as to what your fiancee was on probation for and what is he currently serving sentence for and also about your fiancee's overall criminal history?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
He was on probation for misdemeanor retail theft.....he is serving time for assault and destruction of property....truthfully...when he was young he was a hellion and has a rather extensive history

Thank you for your follow up.

While I cannot comment on your specific situation, generally, because PA is only located less than 300 miles from the PA and the person who absconded on probation has an extensive criminal history, there generally be very good likelihood that the PA would actually get the wanted person extradited and will send law enforcement to pick him up and to bring him back to PA to face the judge at a probation violation / absconding hearing.

I am very sorry to provide you with this bad news, but please understand that I do have professional obligation to provide JustAnswer.com customers with correct answers, even when answer is not favorable to the customer.

I wish you the best of luck and good luck!