Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I failed my car breathalyzer this am and not sure how to

Customer Question

i failed my car breathalyzer this am and not sure how to handle it. My probation officer said when i fail it i should come in and take a drug test to prove i have not been drinking. However i have been drinking and it will come up in the test and im not sure how to handle the situation
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: texas
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: not until i go in to the interlock place the begining of next month
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: its a second dui case thats about it
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you about the situation you have described in your post?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
whats the best way to go about it. should i just be upfront and tell him i was drinking. or how to really go about it, and what are my consequences
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
am i being charged for any of this or someone else that can assist me

I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights / legal options that might potentially apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.