Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

In September my wife decided to close our bank account.the

Customer Question

In September my wife decided to close our bank account.the manager in Hockessin de gave her $472,the account was suppose to be closed next day,but apparently $.04 was still in account,went to rising sun,md.suppose to close next day,instead $28.90 was taken again and $7.00 daily fee I paid $33. suppose to close next day,we don't have any debit cards or checks a hold was place by manager at rising sun md but now I owe $63.90 again
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Expert:  Loren replied 10 days ago.

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 10 days ago.

Usually, in such a situation, where there is clearly just a mistake or oversight of a few cents, if you speak to a customer service rep they wil waive the fees that accrued because the the error.

Have you spoken to them to ask if they would waive the fees accruing?