legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer
Experience:  Just Answer consultant at Self employed
63726236

I have a question about Iowa child support. Iowa. Yes. I

Customer Question

I have a question about Iowa child support.
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Iowa.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes. I have been paying child support for 19 years and we just had a modification. Due to the modification we will have a court hearing.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am trying to find out the difference between https://secureapp.dhs.state.ia.us/CustomerWeb/Resources/SupportGuidelines/Court%20Rules.pdf https://secureapp.dhs.state.ia.us/CustomerWeb/Resources/SupportGuidelines/Schedule%20of%20Basic%20Support%20Obligations.pdf
Expert:  legalgems replied 4 months ago.

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Page 13 of the first link is the same as the second link; it is the basic child support obligation chart. The first link is more comprehensive and has forms also.

This calculator is easier to use than the worksheet

Further questions? Please post here to continue the chat.

Satisfied? Kindly rate positively so I receive credit for assisting you. I hope that you feel I have earned

5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟*****

as I strive to provide my customers with great service. ☺️

(no additional charges are incurred).

Information provided is for educational purposes only. Consultation with a personal attorney is always recommended so your particular facts may be considered. Thank you and take care.

Expert:  legalgems replied 3 months ago.

Hello again; just checking in to see how things worked out;
if you have further questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me here on Just Answer.
Thanks!