Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have medical records of my major surgery. Also witnesses a

Customer Question

Hi I have medical records of my major surgery. Also witnesses a police report and pictures and video of me getting escorted out of a night club after hours party.I was kicked in the stomach and groin which ruptured my batter . My name is***** need help.
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: Scottsdale AZ on sept.8 2016 at club in oldtown
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes police reports and two layers quit
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I lost my place or residence due to my proverty. Physically having to heal.i cannot work physically odd job searching for steady employment I'm in pain
Expert:  Ely replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

i am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tell me:

1) Who kicked you? Why?

2) Who escorted you out - the police or the bouncers? Why?

3) Were you charged with anything?

4) What is your question here?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.