Maverick
Maverick, Attorney
Experience:  20 years experience as a civil trial and appellate lawyer
16823287

I had a traffic ticket and it wasnt paid i got letter from

Customer Question

Hi i had a traffic ticket and it wasnt paid i got letter from dmv saying my liscense is out on hold until it is taken care when i arrive asked for payment plan they said it has been sent to collection's and after paid from them it takes 8 weeks until they will affirm it then collection's said payment plan is not an option my ticket is 8 months old please help my car is my lifeline
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Expert:  Maverick replied 13 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is***** give me a few minutes to review your inquiry. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Maverick replied 13 days ago.

Use this link to determine if you can get your license back even if you do not qualify to have your fines reduced.

Please Note:

(1) The information I provide is general in nature and for educational purposes only. For example, it may help you identify the scope of receiving unbundled legal services from a local lawyer. It should not be construed as “legal advice” or as the rendition of “legal services” on any subject matter. I am not a specialist in any field. This information may not reflect current legal developments for your specific jurisdiction and is not guaranteed to be correct or complete. No attorney-client relationship is established without a signed written agreement and our communications are not confidential. Please do not act or fail to act based on this information alone. If you need legal advice or services regarding a specific matter, you should consult in-person with a local lawyer who can guide you after reviewing all the pertinent details of your situation. This disclaimer also applies to any telephone communications we may have.

(2) Most follow-up questions are answered with in the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours.

(3) When we are done, please assign a feedback rating