Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I need some legal advice regarding a personal matter and an

Customer Question

I need some legal advice regarding a personal matter and an attorney who can handle the problem.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am in California
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Shall I briefly describe the problem?
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Expert:  Ely replied 18 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

JustAnswer experts cannot take a customer on as a client, I am sorry to say. What I can do is provide some general information so if this is what you are seeking, please describe the issue and what your question(s) is/are about it.

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.