Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I live in ohio, I am married and my husband is trying to get

Customer Question

hi i live in ohio, I am married and my husband is trying to get disability, first off He tried it previously and I tould the lawyer I did not agree with my husband trying to get disability, he dropped the case. Months later I found our
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: out my husband and his mother appied behind my back. Is this legal?
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes apparentlly they are in second appeal
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: can I put a stop to it by any means?
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 12 days ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You have no legal right to put any stop to the case. You can communicate with the disability agency that you do not believe he is disabled and explain specifically why he is not disabled, but the disability case is your husband's case and you do not have legal standing to interfere other than write a letter to disability with proof and facts as to why he is not disabled
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.