Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I just received a letter in the mail from Comcast with a

Customer Question

I just received a letter in the mail from Comcast with a Subpoena from LHF Productions, Inc. What should I do?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the subpoena was issued in?
Customer: IL
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No. LHF Productions is asking the court for Comcast to turn over the names/addresses of the IPs they reported.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 15 days ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights / legal options that might potentially apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
LHF Productions is filing with comcast to get a list of names/addresses from a list of IP Addresses they have (One of those IPs is mine).

I cannot tell you what to do, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney upon review of your entire case, but I can answer a legal question for you, if you have one?