Maverick
Maverick, Attorney
Experience:  20 years experience as a civil trial and appellate lawyer
16823287

My is Nicole, I reside in Kyle Texas, and I am working at

Customer Question

Ma'am my is Nicole Jackson, I reside in Kyle Texas, and I am working at smartstyle in kyle and I feel like i am being discriminated against for the last year I have been having this proablem. I have tried to ignor it but I keep being bothered.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Kyle, Texas
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No, I have been taking notes of things that has happen, I have major Deppression and when I think of all this I just get overwhelomed and it is hard to deal with I just tried to ignor it. I do have something wrritten just don't know how to send it to.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am not sure, I have never dealt with this before, so asking me questions my help be able to explain better.
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 7 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** *****

Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Can you please describe the situation that is related to your question?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I wrote down things that was going on, I have a hard time explaining myself so I am trying to send my paper to you can you give me a moment.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Nevermind, I don't have the money and I clicked it because it said free consultation. can you just give me the information to legal aid in Austin Tx
Expert:  Maverick replied 7 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is Maverick. Please give me a few minutes to review your inquiry. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Maverick replied 7 months ago.

Here is a link with their information.

Also, at this link you will find some employment discrimination lawyers in the Austin area. If you have a viable case, they should be willing to take it on a 33% contingency fee basis.

Please Note:

(1) The information I provide is general in nature and for educational purposes only. For example, it may help you identify the scope of receiving unbundled legal services from a local lawyer. It should not be construed as “legal advice” or as the rendition of “legal services” on any subject matter. I am not a specialist in any field. This information may not reflect current legal developments for your specific jurisdiction and is not guaranteed to be correct or complete. No attorney-client relationship is established without a signed written agreement and our communications are not confidential. Please do not act or fail to act based on this information alone. If you need legal advice or services regarding a specific matter, you should consult in-person with a local lawyer who can guide you after reviewing all the pertinent details of your situation. This disclaimer also applies to any telephone communications we may have.

(2) Most follow-up questions are answered with in the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours.

(3) When we are done, please assign a feedback rating.