LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I am a practicing attorney with more than 30 years of experience in the legal field.
15277592

HOW DO I TAKE ACTION AGAINST A NEIGHBORS DOG CONTINUALLY

Customer Question

HOW DO I TAKE ACTION AGAINST A NEIGHBORS DOG CONTINUALLY BARKING
Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I have been a CA licensed attorney for more than 3 decades.

You can call police and make a report, you can call animal control and make a report or you can sue the neighbor in small claims court and seek money damages for Private Nuisance. Those are your options.

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

Please know that I answer your questions in good faith, providing you with the information that you ask for, and I do that with the expectation that you would act likewise, and rate my service to you. Rating me costs you nothing as you have already paid the deposit for my help, or you are a subscription customer already. All rating does is ensure that I am paid for my time in working with you. So, please do be sure to rate my service to you. Rating is accomplished by clicking on the rating-stars on your page. Thank you in advance for your positive rating.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 months ago.

Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 months ago.

It is possible that your questions and issues might be better served by an in-depth conversation with me. You can request a call by clicking on the "Call Me" button on your page.

Please know that I answered your question in good faith, providing you with the information that you asked for, and I did that with the expectation that you would act likewise and rate my service to you. If I have already provided you with the information you asked for and you have no additional questions, would you please now rate my service to you so I can becompensated for assisting you? Rating me costs you nothing as you have already paid the deposit for my help. All rating does is ensure that I am paid for my time in working with you.

Thanks in advance for your rating of my service, It is greatly appreciated,

Doug