Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I ordered pills sad make penis bigger and around the pills

Customer Question

i ordered pills sad make penis bigger long and around the pills made my penis very very small may i sue them
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 18 days ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Yes, if they falsely advertised these pills and they had an adverse effect on you then you could sue them for the damages, but only if they are located in the United States. You would have to sue them in the state and city where they are located and if they are outside of the US, then you have to sue them in the location where the company is located.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.